Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust

Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews
CCS is a good place to work, the team were very supportive and caring.I achieved a lot of skills such as problem solving, good team work and using initiative.
Really enjoy the job. The role is never boring as every day is different. All the people are really supportive and have a can do attitude. I would recommend it.
More accomodative and people focused and try their best to help employees meet their work life balance.

More flexibility options and adaptability to change.
Best trust I have ever worked for
Quality focused

Staff support excellent

Patient experience focus very visible

Flexible employer

Exec board very visible
East Cambs is a great area to work in, staff are dedicated to support the services uses accessing social care. There is a real sense of pride in the work achieved. Management is effective and fair.
Enjoyed the job as in the community but after 7 years long distances and lack of staff made me want to change.

Great to meet a lot of patients, good colleagues to work with, lots of in-house training.
Pros
Excellent work colleagues
Cons
very big area to cover
Liked my team. But such a tough working environment. The work was emotionally challenging. And some really hard days. But great team and friendly members of the team.

Left as caseload became manageable. Lovely team though.

Was nice to have diversity and such rich cultures. Best days were shared on meetings.
Pros
Friendly team. Supportive
Cons
Tough job. Challenging caseload .
Wouldn't recommend, not a nice place to work as all the onous is on discharge and numbers. Real feeling of bureaucracy and a distinct lack of care for employees
Pros
Pension
Cons
Lack of employee consideration
A not very pleasant place to work for at all. They care much more about numbers and targets than they do their staff, refuse to listen to anybody should they have a complaint, brushing it off as if that person is wrong.

Not very good work/life balance, where you can arrive at 8am in the morning, & then be asked to stay until 9pm that evening. Management are rarely around, which causes a lot of problems when things go wrong, & when they are around they are more focused on ensuring that we are meeting our targets than the staff themselves.

Seem to think they know how to run a successful NHS clinic when it is the complete opposite

Would not recommend as an employer.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Everything else
In this role, there are different circumstances every day. The job holder should be quick witted to find a solution to a problem and should also have the right state of mind to find other ways to go around a problem.
There is a real sense of team belonging and a lot of effort was made to make me feel welcome. I was able to integrate quickly and progress at a pace that suited me.
Pros
Flexibility