Calor Gas Ltd. Employee Review

View all Calor Gas Ltd. reviews

job security,great environment ,great team
Depot Manager for the market leader in LPG (Current Employee) –  Hull26 May 2016
My job consists of many roles and vary from day to day
I am responsible for all aspects of the business from Health and Safety,Transport conformance and legislation,staff training,mentoring guidence and apraisals.
Making sure the daily running of the business is adheard to and a profit is made while ensuring the customers experience is a good one and needs have been met.
Weekly checks and monthly audits are carried out by myself to ensure compliance is met in line with company policies and procedures.
The most rewarding and beneficial part of my job is to see my team preform to their best knowing that i have created a strong team and that targets are always exceeded and my customer base is catered for.

Other Calor Gas Ltd. Employee Reviews

Decent company to work
Credit Controller - National Accounts (Former Employee) –  Warwick13 November 2019
Good working hours enabling an acceptable wotklife balance. Reasonable benefits and perks together with a decent pension scheme. Variety of work tasks making for interesting and challenging days.
Great local team
CUSTOMER OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Fawley, Hampshire8 November 2019
Fairly pressured work environment, high safety focus and good sustainability and social responsibility culture. great local team working for me at the Fawley operations centre. Market leader within the LPG distribution sector.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calor Gas Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.