Calor Gas Ltd.

Calor Gas Ltd. Employee Reviews for Plant Operative

Plant Operative4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews
nice place to work if your on the calor books if your agency you get treated poorly with no bonuses for the hard work you do when calor employees get bonuses
Management is shocking, once they know your good at a certain job they will keep you on that job then you will get bored, when there's plenty of other jobs in the plant you can do. They don't give a toss about you or your well being, all they care about is production, they push you and push you to hit a target. The only thing that's decent about the place is optional overtime, but even then sometimes they try to make you feel bad for not doing overtime.
working for calor gas there is never really a sense of job security or chance for promotion, the work environment is quite negative, being monitored and scrutinized by management at all times, the only positive aspect was the people I worked with who were a helpful and friendly bunch of lads.
Spent days filling gas bottles, as well as cleaning, testing, scrapping, loading, painting and fixing them. Did not like the temporary aspect with the knowledge that every day could be the last. I enjoyed trying something I wouldn't usually find myself doing but struggled with the un-challenging aspect of work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Calor Gas Ltd.?