Calor Gas Ltd.

Calor Gas Ltd. Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews
Calor was a very dynamic and fun experience for me, the staff in the engineering department are fantastic and friendly. I would recommend a friend to work for Calor.
It's a joy to work for Calor. The people are all focused on giving 1st class customer service and the company value each team member like family. I cannot recommend enough.
Pros
Wonderful atmosphere to work in
Cons
There is a lot to learn but a joy
Worked in customer services for a short while . Lots of calls no time to do any of the tasks required . What is advertised is only a very small part ,you are expected to do a lot more . No chance of advancing in the company, the pay is ridiculously low for the amount of work and hours you put in .
I wouldn't recommend working here at all
Pros
No scripts work on own initiative
Cons
Constantly busy no support
I worked here for 4.5 years. My Team Leader was Unprofessional, Incompetent, Lazy, and Unsupportive. Progression was hard to obtain, as selection criteria not adhered to, and recognition of good work deliberately not given. Management was weak, and support for me personally was non-existent, despite trying desperately to progress within the company. Big confidence knock, and terrible place to work.
Pros
Open plan environment
Cons
Saturday working, excessive changeover of Management staff