Calor Gas Ltd. Employee Reviews in Stoney Stanton

worst place i've ever worked
Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire28 August 2019
Just used and abused, worked on the outdated and dangerous plant in all weather conditions. Best thing about it was the greasy spoon, Straight from the 80's... Personally I'd stay clear !!!!!
Not to be trusted
Driver (Former Employee) –  Saxham,Bedford, Barnsley, Stoney Stanton.21 September 2018
Worked at 4 depots and really enjoyed the work but when you rock the boat they stab you in the back.
Reported a manager for bullying, I got moved to another job by the agency then dumped. The manager was fired about a year later for bullying a female staff member.
Report dangerous practices and left because of no interest from company.
Now calor won't touch me.
Health and Safety, yea but only when it's convenient.
Pros
Good heavy physical work
Cons
Bad company to work for, will not support you.
Nice play to be
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire16 November 2017
Calor is a lovely place to work, the staff are friendly and the managers are really supportive. If they notice potential in you, they will help you progress
No Management support, low pay
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire17 September 2017
I worked here for 4.5 years. My Team Leader was Unprofessional, Incompetent, Lazy, and Unsupportive. Progression was hard to obtain, as selection criteria not adhered to, and recognition of good work deliberately not given. Management was weak, and support for me personally was non-existent, despite trying desperately to progress within the company. Big confidence knock, and terrible place to work.
Pros
Open plan environment
Cons
Saturday working, excessive changeover of Management staff
okay
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Stoney Stanton25 August 2015
it wasn't too bad didn't stay there too long to develop an opinion, i worked with my mates so most days were a breeze didnt stay there to receive the full benefits so this review is pretty unnecesasary