Calor Gas Ltd.
Calor Gas Ltd. Employee Review

good staff relatations

21 December 2016
Enjoyed working at my depot and with my staff but moved to a larger depot which meant a lot of traveling .so declined move.
Pros
good staff training free uniform good holiday allowance
Cons
26 May 2016
Same role
Depot Manager for the market leader in LPG (Current Employee) - Hull
My job consists of many roles and vary from day to day
I am responsible for all aspects of the business from Health and Safety,Transport conformance and legislation,staff training,mentoring guidence and apraisals.

Making sure the daily running of the business is adheard to and a profit is made while ensuring the customers experience is a good one and needs have been met.

Weekly checks and monthly audits are carried out by myself to ensure compliance is met in line with company policies and procedures.

The most rewarding and beneficial part of my job is to see my team preform to their best knowing that i have created a strong team and that targets are always exceeded and my customer base is catered for.
9 October 2020
Digital Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) - Warwick
A very warm and welcoming business; the work culture is extremely healthy. Flexible work timings and the liberty to work from home make it even better!
24 August 2020
Telemetry engineer (Current Employee) - Inverness
Very fair company. Good conditions and good team cooperation also good communication between departments
And approachable management with employee safety foremost.
Pros
Approachable management
Cons
Lot of driving