Play YouTube video button

Questions and Answers about Caffè Nero

Here's what people have said about working and interviewing at Caffè Nero.

View all 53 questions about Caffè Nero

What is the work environment like

Asked

Help jobseekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information. Guidelines

6 answers

I was disrespect, distrusted, discriminated , they treated young ,local better , bright akin is an advantage, I was pushed to give my resignation in 20 years been in the country is the first time I feel disappointed and ashamed , working for for Nero is not suitable for family people as doing double shift 3 to 4 days week just to cover your 35 hours also busy days can't take your break coz of short staff , I will not recommended any one to work for this company

Answered

1
Report answer

90% of the staff are dissatisfied and angry the other 10% are probably suicidal

Answered

4
1
Report answer

The environment was really friendly

Answered - Barista (Current Employee) - Canary Wharf

Report answer

Office space badly in need of modernisation.

Answered - Office Administrator (Former Employee) - London

Report answer

Some days Ok, other you will want to shot yourself.

Answered

1
Report answer

Related questions (more answers below):

It really depends on the people you'll work with, but in general coffee shops are busy so you won't have much time to relax and chill out.

Answered

Report answer