Caesars Entertainment
Coronavirus update
Information from Caesars Entertainment:

Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom25 reviews
they do not listen to staff when in the wrong! they only gave casual hours contract and send you home after 1.5hrs.
always changing rules and not thinking about the changes or effects it will have.
Within my 8 years at Caesars i have been given the opportunity to develop my career, i received extensive training opportunities and development as well as a supportive management team both in house and from head office. I was actively given support to make suggestions to develop my department. I was given fantastic opportunities to arrange, manage and host ad-hoc on and off-site events and promotions as well as overseas events and business developments. Caesars Key Values are key for employees and the benefits speak for themselves
Pros
overseas events
Cons
unsociable hours
One of the busiest Casinos in Manchester with every day a different challenge. The management and team regularly call themselves a family and it is a good place to work.
Human feces and urine literally comes out from the dairy walk in fridge during rainy season and floods the back of the kitchen. The kitchen in this place are filthy. So much politics in these place. Useless, clueless and lazy managers. Very disorganized place, no system at all. These people will use you for their own benefit and dump you when they're done with you. They don't really care about staff, everyone are just numbers that can be replaced anytime. Too many allegations being invented by useless lazy managers that can't even speak and write English properly.
Poor management . All are snakes, if u work here, u gonna be a slave...

Nothing to say more

You will find out

underpay

Thats it
no one should work here the mangers get drunk and on shift and charge there bill to vip customers..nothing is confidential...you will be expected to work 12/16 hours per day sometimes you can start at 6pm an not finish till 6pm but asks to be back on shift by 10am...top managers have 0 work ethics and will scream at staff members new and old in front of everyone....even if he staff member starts to cry then will then use that against you to try and make out that your not a good fit...I have worked on an off here for years and. it just gets worse and worse...
Pros
Customers are lovely most team members a nice
Cons
Constant breaches in employment law poor management poor leadership
One of the hardest, but definitely the job what is satisfied me! Every day different, good place to learn and gain new skills. One of my favorite job in my life!!!
Pros
people who you work with
Cons
sometimes too much task and not enough time for finish all
I have mixed feelings on this establishment, staff that do not hold a managerial position are wonderful. However I found that this establishment was poorly run and is in crucial need of new management. I often found I was working on week to week as management continuously failed to provide a rota that covered at least a week or provide a rota that gave you enough to plan your private around your work life.
Cons
poor shift management
Highly regulated industry. Colleagues on the gaming floor are really trained and maintained professionalism. Staff members in catering department are friendly. Management specialises in the area of gaming with the complement of exceptionally high calibre professionals
Pros
Top end of the Gaming & Entertainment
Cons
Highly stressfull work
Questa è stata la mia prima esperienza manageriale in Inghilterra, ho lavorato come supervisore e rappresentante dei dealer per quella che è la compagnia più grossa a livello globale per quanto concerne l’intrattenimento e il gioco d’azzardo. Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, Nevada la sede centrale) mi ha dato la possibilità di crescere lavorando nella loro sede europea in Leicester Square (Londra) all’interno del Casinò Empire.
Tra le varie cose che ho imparato posso elencare le nuove tecniche di team leading e Card room managment.

L'ambiente di lavoro è semplicemente fenomenale, un ambiente amichevole e sereno, questo lo si ottiene solamente se i dipendenti credono nel progetto e nella competenza dei loro superiori.

Non ho riscontrato grandi difficoltà nella applicazione del mio lavoro, ma se dovessi accennare la parte più difficoltosa è stata sicuramente il fornire un ambiente sano e divertente ad una clientela sempre più ambiziosa, quindi la capacità di adattarsi ad ogni situazione e renderla favorevole per il team e gradevole per il cliente.

La parte più piacevole è senza ombra di dubbio il rapporto con la clientela che pur essendo svariata e differente, riesce sempre a stimolarti a fare del meglio per migliorare l'ambiente lavorativo e il servizio fornito.
Pros
svariati bonus per i dipendenti, circa 60/100 sterline con cadenza trimestrale, variabile data dal livello di costumer service
a typical day at work would be polishing the cutler, clearing the plates of tables and scrapping off the food in the bin in the kitchen.
you also take drinks orders and dessert orders.
Pros
free Sundaydinner
Cons
low tips
A large multi unit venue with Casino
Operated by Caesars, worlds largest entertainment company based in Las Vegas with a European Head office in London

Significant F&B revenue but predominately a gaming operation

100 plus full time employees with

High profile role with particularly long hours
Pros
Exciting and always fast paced
Cons
Casino hours are challenging
It was an extremely hard job, with a lot of responsibility, and a certain amount of knowledge of the law was required. Changing shift patterns and night shifts were normal. good team work and exceptional customer service was part of the job. I found it very challenging
Pros
Worked with a good team
Cons
Very stressful
I loved working with the staff at Caesar's as well as the various customers that came in. There was never a boring dat there for sure. loved every minute.
it was always busy but that just added to the fun but when it was quiet you wished it was busy.

hardest part of the job would probably be keeping up with orders when it was very busy but we all tried and still do I hope our best
Pros
free food and working with amazing people
Cons
the heat within the building, its always hot in there which can get too much when your tired and busy.
During my time with Caesars i have gone from dealer to manager, and have gained excellent knowledge of all aspects of the industry. I have been lucky to have been offered exposure to many roles within the operation and currently at Leicester Square have gained experience of a large casino complex in the heart of London. I am now looking for further opportunity to progress to the next stage or a more competitive package.
Pros
Good salary and potential bonuses
Cons
My contract was terminated early as funding from job centre was cut. I learnt no new skills from this work placement. The eating area and toilets were not pleasant. The management were unfriendly and not helpful
Cons
short hours dirty workplace
every day was different, i enjoyed delivering high standard service to all types of customers, including serving the welsh rugby team.
Pros
shown appreciation
Cons
temporary position
After loading my work on to my computer in the morning I begin planning my calls. Calls are based on Players actual play and value to the casino. Once I have qualified them for the visit and complimentary flight I begin calling guests. The package I am promoting is a complimentary flight and room for predesignated days at our outlying casinos. While the package is complimentary the cost to fly is $30.00 per person called an experience fee. This requires a credit card number be given with each booking. The credit card at the end is a challenge at times but can be overcome.

Management was busy I did not see a lot of them. This job requires you to self manage.

I have always enjoyed most of my co workers if not I just remain quiet.

Getting people to stay on the phone as I was basically a telemarketer. The credit card number being provided was a trail.

The work hours. 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday almost unheard of in a Casino.
Pros
Free food, Medical Clinc available, 401K
Cons
Long commute
Have worked for serveral casino's within in the group. Starting with the Ritz casino, 50St James,Golden Nugget, Rendevious Casino,Playboy Club and the Empire Casino.Start shift at 07.00am till 19.00pm and 19.00pm till 07.00am Dealt with daily gaming card issue, gaming disputes, barring and unbarring members, fire walks, putting new starters on Kronos. Worked with different security personnel.
I Look Forward to Work in your concern, be a part of your team & to put positive efforts to provide excellent service in your establishment
I have fun at work I am able to be myself and bring a bit of fun to the work place. I may only clear up glasses and clean them but the management are great, the pay is good and the other staff are amazing.
Pros
Drinks but non alcohilc when working