Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 1,905 reviews
Poor management
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, Nottinghamshire14 February 2019
Poor management . All are snakes, if u work here, u gonna be a slave...

Nothing to say more

You will find out

underpay

Thats it
Ron Davies Southend-on-Sea
F+B supervisor (Former Employee) –  Southend, Essex19 March 2018
no one should work here the mangers get drunk and on shift and charge there bill to vip customers..nothing is confidential...you will be expected to work 12/16 hours per day sometimes you can start at 6pm an not finish till 6pm but asks to be back on shift by 10am...top managers have 0 work ethics and will scream at staff members new and old in front of everyone....even if he staff member starts to cry then will then use that against you to try and make out that your not a good fit...I have worked on an off here for years and. it just gets worse and worse...
Pros
Customers are lovely most team members a nice
Cons
Constant breaches in employment law poor management poor leadership
amazing job
Building Maintenance (Former Employee) –  London16 March 2018
One of the hardest, but definitely the job what is satisfied me! Every day different, good place to learn and gain new skills. One of my favorite job in my life!!!
Pros
people who you work with
Cons
sometimes too much task and not enough time for finish all
neutral
Valet (Former Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex13 March 2018
I have mixed feelings on this establishment, staff that do not hold a managerial position are wonderful. However I found that this establishment was poorly run and is in crucial need of new management. I often found I was working on week to week as management continuously failed to provide a rota that covered at least a week or provide a rota that gave you enough to plan your private around your work life.
Cons
poor shift management
Fun loving colleagues
SENIOR AUDIT & ACCOUNTS CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 October 2017
Highly regulated industry. Colleagues on the gaming floor are really trained and maintained professionalism. Staff members in catering department are friendly. Management specialises in the area of gaming with the complement of exceptionally high calibre professionals
Pros
Top end of the Gaming & Entertainment
Cons
Highly stressfull work
Ambiente lavorativo accogliente e massima cura del cliente in termini di servizio e attenzione ai medesimi.
Assistant supervisor and dealer representative (Former Employee) –  London, UK5 June 2017
Questa è stata la mia prima esperienza manageriale in Inghilterra, ho lavorato come supervisore e rappresentante dei dealer per quella che è la compagnia più grossa a livello globale per quanto concerne l’intrattenimento e il gioco d’azzardo. Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, Nevada la sede centrale) mi ha dato la possibilità di crescere lavorando nella loro sede europea in Leicester Square (Londra) all’interno del Casinò Empire.
Tra le varie cose che ho imparato posso elencare le nuove tecniche di team leading e Card room managment.
L'ambiente di lavoro è semplicemente fenomenale, un ambiente amichevole e sereno, questo lo si ottiene solamente se i dipendenti credono nel progetto e nella competenza dei loro superiori.
Non ho riscontrato grandi difficoltà nella applicazione del mio lavoro, ma se dovessi accennare la parte più difficoltosa è stata sicuramente il fornire un ambiente sano e divertente ad una clientela sempre più ambiziosa, quindi la capacità di adattarsi ad ogni situazione e renderla favorevole per il team e gradevole per il cliente.
La parte più piacevole è senza ombra di dubbio il rapporto con la clientela che pur essendo svariata e differente, riesce sempre a stimolarti a fare del meglio per migliorare l'ambiente lavorativo e il servizio fornito.
Pros
svariati bonus per i dipendenti, circa 60/100 sterline con cadenza trimestrale, variabile data dal livello di costumer service
Fun workplace
Waiter (Current Employee) –  cregiau22 May 2017
a typical day at work would be polishing the cutler, clearing the plates of tables and scrapping off the food in the bin in the kitchen.
you also take drinks orders and dessert orders.
Pros
free Sundaydinner
Cons
low tips
Exciting and dynamic environment
Venue Director (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow8 March 2017
A large multi unit venue with Casino
Operated by Caesars, worlds largest entertainment company based in Las Vegas with a European Head office in London
Significant F&B revenue but predominately a gaming operation
100 plus full time employees with
High profile role with particularly long hours
Pros
Exciting and always fast paced
Cons
Casino hours are challenging
Nice place to work
Trainee cashier (Former Employee) –  Southend, Essex10 February 2017
It was an extremely hard job, with a lot of responsibility, and a certain amount of knowledge of the law was required. Changing shift patterns and night shifts were normal. good team work and exceptional customer service was part of the job. I found it very challenging
Pros
Worked with a good team
Cons
Very stressful
fun workplace
Waitress (Former Employee) –  dishes, UK14 October 2016
I loved working with the staff at Caesar's as well as the various customers that came in. There was never a boring dat there for sure. loved every minute.
it was always busy but that just added to the fun but when it was quiet you wished it was busy.
hardest part of the job would probably be keeping up with orders when it was very busy but we all tried and still do I hope our best
Pros
free food and working with amazing people
Cons
the heat within the building, its always hot in there which can get too much when your tired and busy.
Productive period of employment
Casino Manager (Current Employee) –  Leicester Square6 October 2016
During my time with Caesars i have gone from dealer to manager, and have gained excellent knowledge of all aspects of the industry. I have been lucky to have been offered exposure to many roles within the operation and currently at Leicester Square have gained experience of a large casino complex in the heart of London. I am now looking for further opportunity to progress to the next stage or a more competitive package.
Pros
Good salary and potential bonuses
Cons
no skills learnt not a good work place
maintenance man (Former Employee) –  Great Yarmouth8 September 2016
My contract was terminated early as funding from job centre was cut. I learnt no new skills from this work placement. The eating area and toilets were not pleasant. The management were unfriendly and not helpful
Cons
short hours dirty workplace
easy
Shop Assistant, Waitress (Former Employee) –  Cardiff4 January 2016
every day was different, i enjoyed delivering high standard service to all types of customers, including serving the welsh rugby team.
Pros
shown appreciation
Cons
temporary position
High Anixety Sales job
Total Rewards Air Representative (Current Employee) –  5th Floor of Planet Holywood14 May 2015
After loading my work on to my computer in the morning I begin planning my calls. Calls are based on Players actual play and value to the casino. Once I have qualified them for the visit and complimentary flight I begin calling guests. The package I am promoting is a complimentary flight and room for predesignated days at our outlying casinos. While the package is complimentary the cost to fly is $30.00 per person called an experience fee. This requires a credit card number be given with each booking. The credit card at the end is a challenge at times but can be overcome.

Management was busy I did not see a lot of them. This job requires you to self manage.
I have always enjoyed most of my co workers if not I just remain quiet.

Getting people to stay on the phone as I was basically a telemarketer. The credit card number being provided was a trail.

The work hours. 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday almost unheard of in a Casino.
Pros
Free food, Medical Clinc available, 401K
Cons
Long commute
Gaming Security Officer.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  London, ENG25 March 2015
Have worked for serveral casino's within in the group. Starting with the Ritz casino, 50St James,Golden Nugget, Rendevious Casino,Playboy Club and the Empire Casino.Start shift at 07.00am till 19.00pm and 19.00pm till 07.00am Dealt with daily gaming card issue, gaming disputes, barring and unbarring members, fire walks, putting new starters on Kronos. Worked with different security personnel.
kitchen
Chef de Partie (Former Employee) –  london11 July 2014
I Look Forward to Work in your concern, be a part of your team & to put positive efforts to provide excellent service in your establishment
Caesars Bar is a great place to work to experience the nightlife of Great Yarmouth.
Glass Collector (Current Employee) –  Great Yarmouth, ENG27 June 2014
I have fun at work I am able to be myself and bring a bit of fun to the work place. I may only clear up glasses and clean them but the management are great, the pay is good and the other staff are amazing.
Pros
Drinks but non alcohilc when working
Bar staff
Bar Person (Former Employee) –  Selby, ENG10 March 2014
when i worked in Caesar at abbey bad moment for the economy a I cannot write a review about that time.Often staff was absent because upset of the work condition, so I had to do the work for 2!!!
Cons
long hours!
entertaining
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Great Yarmouth, ENG29 November 2013
fast pace working environment, great team to work with, friendly customer service
self esteem
bar staff (Former Employee) –  Selby-yorkshire28 May 2013
I started to work at the Caesar Restaurant with my husband that was the manager .The place was very big and the expectations more than big! I was part of bar staff but i normally helped them even in my free times .My co-workers was many, at the beginning, and all looked great. And then, maybe for the recession or for the fact that the Selby council started the road pavement of the front road of restaurant ,so the local was busy only in the week end and wasn't enough for pay all this staff..The owner has started to cut the staff ,first in the kitchen where opted for incompetent staff.
Him started to call the staff at last minute and I ended to work alone in the busy friday and saturday. .I managed to serve the customers at the best of my possibility and I'm proud of myself I realized that I'm not one that turn the back when there is problems.and at the end I got one lesson for growing up. i know that I've common sense and even in difficout situations I maintained my cold blood

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

Caesars Entertainment Reviews by Location