CGI Group Employee Review

Flexible Employer
Digital Consultant (Former Employee) –  Various13 March 2018
My experience of CGI was varied. I joined CMG which became Logica then CGI. Lots of cultural and organisational change all of the time and with CGI an annual reorganisation of leadership and teams.

Job opportunities were predominantly excellent for most of my career but dried up in London towards the latter in the Digital Transformation space. The hardest part of my role became the travel. You have to be very flexible and manage autonomously so it became preferable to work for oneself.

The most enjoyable part of CGI was the variety of roles and opportunity as well as those people involved. I was fortunate to always work with great teams, individuals and on site with customers - it felt like a new job every time.

Also, CGI was a strong supporter of part time work and home working which enabled me to remain involved for so long. I was also able to extend my learning through mentorship, coaching and community volunteer work which is a real plus point to realising personal achievement and success.
Pros
CSR volunteering. Holiday allowance and flexible working.
Cons
Limited client work opportunities. Under paid.

Other CGI Group Employee Reviews

Good secure company
Senior receptionist (Current Employee) –  Leatherhead, Surrey1 December 2019
Going places and very good at keeping you informed of the company. A nice environment to work. People are in e relaxed friendly atmosphere with respect and integrity too.
Awful
Coordinator/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow22 November 2019
Most management have no idea what they are doing. Constantly things going wrong managers overbooking your holidays, refusal to pay overtime, usually about one team member per group now. Everyone wants to strike, I left here as they refused to pay me my overtime resulting in not being able to pay rent, they kept my last wage and overtime and because they closed my accounts I had no way to prove them wrong

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI Group. Our community is ready to answer.