CGI Group Employee Review

Relaxed environment
Contact Centre Agent//Billing Agent (Former Employee) –  Bridgend11 July 2019
Working the Post Office Phone and Broadband contract, my role was often quite varied.

I may have considered staying for longer, however, my job at this site was made redundant, and it was impractical for me to relocate to the new site in Leeds.

Other CGI Group Employee Reviews

Place of work
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  London12 November 2019
My typical day consist of a lot user interaction with all levels of people including third parties.

The pace is very quick and multiple activities going on during the course of the day which is very contrasting. There are many things I learn from technology to dealing with people in general.

The culture is very much fast paced and always busy which is nice to be productive. The hardest part of the job is lack of time to deal with everything creating long days.

The most enjoyable is the togetherness and people wanting to be successful and work as a team.
definately a good place to start
Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bridgend25 October 2019
the tams look after you but do not forget to talk to your team and manager as they can help you through the tough parts also look well in to the benifits there are a lot to choos from

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI Group. Our community is ready to answer.