CGI Group Employee Review

Don’t Work Here
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bridgend, Bridgend30 May 2019
I was let go because of a joke between me and a colleague. They say they treat you like family and get given a fair chance to progress your career but they look for any and I mean any reason to sack you.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No security

Other CGI Group Employee Reviews

definately a good place to start
Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bridgend25 October 2019
the tams look after you but do not forget to talk to your team and manager as they can help you through the tough parts also look well in to the benifits there are a lot to choos from
Stay away
Technical Leader (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London20 September 2019
I am very grateful I left this duplicity company . The lies start right from the interview .What they will never tell you , it is project related work . Meaning you will continue looking for a job within, filling all sorts of forms and your job is at risk .

Most internal jobs have security barriers and you cannot get your own clearance, unless being sponsored by the company, yet they expect you to find a role ?.Which means you are stuck and at risk of down grading your skills to a deadened role just for the sake of billing.Or unemployment!!!!!!.

Don't ever risk your career with this company period.
Pros
Flexible remote working and benefits
Cons
Useless processes and managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI Group. Our community is ready to answer.