Painfully Poor Pay and Advancement Opportunities
Java Developer (Current Employee) – Leatherhead, Surrey – 3 January 2019
Overall, this is a company that does not increase pay, skills, or listen to employees which wish to advance. I would not recommend working here, unless you have a very high starting salary, and are coming towards the end of your career.
Flexible Work Life Balance
Good social atmosphere with co-workers
Good pension benefits
- Terrible Pay rises. They are practically none existent, if you get a job here, make sure the staring pay is high. You will have it for a long time.
- No support for employees. Training is non existent, switching project can take over a year, and nobody listens to any employee asking to change their work.
- Manager Politics. Half these managers aren't necessary. They seem to exist from a company hierarchy from the 1960s where someone needed to play the foreman and watch the brick layers for a living. Nevertheless they are the only means for employees to move project, advance, and get training. The manipulation they use on employees with these strings is mortifying.
- Projects that don't advance your abilities or give you skills you can use elsewhere.
- Generally poor benefits compared to other companies.