BWB Consulting

BWB Consulting Employee Reviews

Fantastic company to work for. I was employed as a temporary credit controller and was part of the finance team, I was made to feel extremely welcome and loved the role. Everyone is super friendly, helpful and a fun working environment with superb office facilities really close to the train station. The Manager was brilliant to work for and a real team player who always made time for you, even at month end.
Pros
Fantastic team and working environment
You leave a manager not a job
My review is of my personal experience/job role/manager only & although it didn't work out for me, it really is a great place to work with fab benefits, relaxed culture with employees that make your job fun!
Friendly and Supportive Staff
I came to BWB on work experience, the staff were extremely friendly, and seemed very keen to teach me about their profession. I worked on 3D CAD designs on Revvit which were MEP (Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing) engineering plans. The hardest part of the job was the paperwork as it has to be scrutinized heavily before being presented to clients. The most enjoyable part was the positive working environment and learning new software and 3D modelling skills.
Great place to work, top management and interesting and engaging work. Top design, engineering and consultancy firm with a great reputation and client satisfaction.
Work experience.
Difficult to right a review or rate salary as I was only here one week due to work experience, and was not paid for the process.

Staff was brilliant and supportive where possible and worked around their own duties when possible.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Professional
Answer and forward all phone calls. Type up reports, letters etc.
Pros
great people to work for
Cons
large workload