Busseys Norfolk

Busseys Norfolk Employee Reviews

Ok
Not bad company to work for there is better but defo worse, money is Okish not amaizng, and overall decent place to work. Managers are ok some can look down on you
Wouldn’t recommend working for this company
The mechanics there are grate and deserve better that this place. Management is rubbish the ford equipment is ever missing or broken. As soon as you hand in your notice they do everything they can to screw you over
Pros
8 to
Cons
Everything else
Great job satisfaction
I have worked for Busseys for over 6 months now and can honestly say that from Director level down that all members of staff are very helpful, and a very forward thinking company to work for.

GO BUSSEYS!!
Pros
Enjoyable place to work
Cons
Driven and passionate company to work for
I've been with the company for just over 3 years now. If you work hard then there are a lot of opportunities for progression in your role. The company will listen and provide training in the best way they can if you feel you need it in specific areas. Since starting I have seen the company make significant changes to make sure that staff feel valued in their roles which is great to see from a company the size of Busseys. Every day is different and never boring.
Not a great place to work
I most certainly avoid working for this company. So un professional,un organised, But you will have to watch your back, as you will quite likely be stabbed in the back by your co worker. Having said that some of the other shop floor staff are great. It is however a case of if your face fits and do as your told you will be ok. But if you have a conscience and disagree with management they will do anything they can to get rid of you or make it impossible for you to stay working there. But not all managers are bad there, just a few. But on the whole it’s a terrible place to work apply at your peril.
Pros
8to5
Cons
Badly managed
Disgusting
Don't care about the staff. If your a person that likes to have no voice and just do as your told and get messed about and stabbed in the back then u will fit in
Pros
Non
Cons
Great opportunities, training and progression
I joined Busseys six months ago. It is a great family run business with a good reputation in Norfolk. The management team are really focused on development and there is lots of opportunity for training and progression if you want it. It is great to feel valued and be part of a really driven team. Never a dull moment!
Pros
Good working atmosphere
Cons
A very professional company and passionate about what they do
I've been part of Busseys for a few months now and it was great how easily I settled in and found everyone very welcoming and willing to support me in the first initial few weeks and I haven't looked back since leaving my previous company of 15 years.
Pros
Ambitious
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Busseys Norfolk?
Driven family business
A great place to work; moral and ethic, but firmly ambitious. Perhaps one business that well treads the line between family owned and PLC, the sum of its staff from trading floor to boardroom.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Busseys Norfolk. Our community is ready to answer.
Busseys Norfolk Reviews by Location