Burton HomeCare Employee Review

View all Burton HomeCare reviews

Supportive management team
Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Exeter, Devon26 April 2019
A lovely company to work for, excellent induction training. Lovely staff & clients. Feel well supported within my role. Would highly recommend working with this company.
Pros
Staff, clients & management.

Other Burton HomeCare Employee Reviews

Burton HomeCare is a good company to work for, office staff are approachable, care staff are friendly and easy to get along with.
Field Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Exeter, Devon9 May 2019
I would recommend Burton HomeCare to anyone who is interested in working in the care industry.
The care delivered is second to none.
Job satisfaction.
Pros
Care worker of the month
Best job ever
Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Exeter, Devon26 February 2018
I would recommend working for Burton Home Care for many reasons.
The provider that cares about their staff and clients with all their heart.
A great place to feel valued for the job you do and get more and more experiences and trainings to become better as with them there is no less than being or becoming Better.
Great training, great service users, great colleagues and the best of all we are all aiming for the same: To provide the best care for those in need, by meeting their needs, respecting their choices, making them feel secure and satisfied with our services.
I have never felt so valued for who I am and for what i want to become as I am with them. Burton Home care will always make you feel happy and help you active your goals. If you are looking for a rewarding job, This is it!!!
Pros
great paid
Cons
None yet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burton HomeCare. Our community is ready to answer.

Burton HomeCare Reviews by Location