Burton HomeCare

Burton HomeCare Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
I would recommend Burton HomeCare to anyone who is interested in working in the care industry.
The care delivered is second to none.

Job satisfaction.
Pros
Care worker of the month
Cons
A lovely company to work for, excellent induction training. Lovely staff & clients. Feel well supported within my role. Would highly recommend working with this company.
Pros
Staff, clients & management.
Cons
I would recommend working for Burton Home Care for many reasons.
The provider that cares about their staff and clients with all their heart.

A great place to feel valued for the job you do and get more and more experiences and trainings to become better as with them there is no less than being or becoming Better.

Great training, great service users, great colleagues and the best of all we are all aiming for the same: To provide the best care for those in need, by meeting their needs, respecting their choices, making them feel secure and satisfied with our services.

I have never felt so valued for who I am and for what i want to become as I am with them. Burton Home care will always make you feel happy and help you active your goals. If you are looking for a rewarding job, This is it!!!
Pros
great paid
Cons
None yet
Couldn't wish for better. Great team of carers and management. All so friendly and supportive. Great place to work and very rewarding. Each day is a pleasure.
Pros
Good rates of pay
Cons
None yet. So far so good
I have been with Burton HomeCare since the start, its refreshing to work in a calm and friendly atmosphere, staff are well looked after and the management listen to staff ideas, Management are brilliant always making sure i'm happy in my work.
Pros
Friendly, Actual Job Satisfaction, great rates of pay
Cons
None so far
Worked with them since opening, been looked after very well and really enjoy the job. The management and staff are brilliant and the service users are lovely.
Pros
Hours and pay
Cons
None so far
Excellent management and team members treats you fairly, listens to you, friendly and supportive. Cares just as much about their staff and clients. Great shifts and working environment. Lots of opportunities to progress.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Burton HomeCare?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burton HomeCare. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9