Burger King Pay & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 38,694 reviews
Fast Paced and Stress Filled Environment
Cashier/Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Poole, Dorset20 January 2017
The average work day revolves around cleaning the restaurant and kitchen areas and serving customers as they come in. The management consists of mostly friendly and easy to work with individuals.
We are often under-staffed during busy periods which leads to the most stressful part of the job, having to multi-task in sometimes highly stressful situations.
The other employees have always been friendly, often hard-working and always fun to work with.
Pros
Friendly Co-workers
Cons
Long Hours, Unpaid Breaks, Inconsistant Work Hours, Paid Minimum Wage
Lovely staff and colleagues
Cashier/Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chester, ENG23 January 2015
I first started at burger king everyone was very warm and welcoming. Training was pretty straight forward, easy job. Benefits and perks from the job are minimal. I wouldn't of worked there for this long if it wasn't for the lovely staff there. I enjoyed burger king but the company do not look after or care for the staff. The job is very repetitive, occasional abuse from unhappy/drunken customers. I learned I am more of a people person than I new and actually enjoy working with customers.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
No benefits example no perks to working unsocial hours