Bupa Employee Review

initially I enjoyed working in this care home.
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London7 February 2018
My first year in this position was a great experience, after that as I was moved around it became difficult to deal with.
Although I made my views known to management nothing much was changed and I did not get the job satisfaction that I desired. The hardest part of my job was lack of good staff in a highly demanding unit.

Other Bupa Employee Reviews

Productive and always challenging
MEDICAL RISK ASSESSOR / UNDERWRITER (Former Employee) –  Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey20 August 2018
My day consisted of being on the telephone taking calls from the sales team with new members, customer services with existing customers, GP's and Consultants, other departments and all dealing with medical queries. I learnt a lot about medical conditions and how they affect the body.
The workplace culture was that of team work, everyone always helping their colleagues.
The hardest part of the job was declining medical cover to someone who so needed that help and the most enjoyable part of my job was always helping others.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Declinging cover for medical conditions
Great place to work!
Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Salford Quays, Greater Manchester20 August 2018
My experience of working for Bupa EAP has been very positive. I have always been supported by my managers and clinical leads. Throughout my time at Bupa I have learnt and developed both professionally and personally with the help and support from management. I think Bupa EAP is a great place to work as the team spirit is great and everyone looks out for each other, but most importantly Bupa EAP care about their staff and customers and they place Mental Health in the heart of their organisation with a caring attitude.
Pros
Health Insurance, Brand New Building, Great Restaurant and Cafe, Good Values and Ethos