Bupa Employee Review

initially I enjoyed working in this care home.
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London7 February 2018
My first year in this position was a great experience, after that as I was moved around it became difficult to deal with.
Although I made my views known to management nothing much was changed and I did not get the job satisfaction that I desired. The hardest part of my job was lack of good staff in a highly demanding unit.

Other Bupa Employee Reviews

Never again.
Trouble Shooting Team Leader Night and Day shift (Former Employee) –  Newbury4 November 2018
Worst job I had. No support for being open and honest about the culture of the home. I was returning to work after a career break and I nearly gave up nursing.
Not Very Good
Care Assistant/Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire4 November 2018
When i first started i thought it was an amazing place. The training was good and you have access to an online portal to do more courses.
The downside is the place is always under staffed, for the work you have to do the pay is really low also. You are rushing round all the time which means you can't spend any quality time with the residents. People come in for respite care but the staff on shift doesn't go up to cater for the increase as they are reluctant to get agency staff in. The care staff are always stressed but were fantastic to work with, it's those and the residents that i miss
Pros
the staff and the residents
Cons
management, low pay, little to no break time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bupa. Our community is ready to answer.