Bupa Employee Review

initially I enjoyed working in this care home.
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London7 February 2018
My first year in this position was a great experience, after that as I was moved around it became difficult to deal with.
Although I made my views known to management nothing much was changed and I did not get the job satisfaction that I desired. The hardest part of my job was lack of good staff in a highly demanding unit.

Other Bupa Employee Reviews

became an impossible work environment
Various roles (Former Employee) –  Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey20 February 2018
When I first started in 1995 it was a very enjoyable place to work with lots of opportunitoes to learn and advance through training and coaching. However, by the end of my time there the workplace environment had become almost intolerable due to various company strategy changes.
Pros
location and people
Cons
very boring
Excellent work place
Hospital Services Adviser (Former Employee) –  Salford Quays, Greater Manchester18 February 2018
As soon as you walked into the workplace you were happy, everyone would smile and say hello ask about your evening brilliant.
I learned a lot at Bupa medical terminology, how to get information at the tap of a button I even learned about Radiology and what the patient would need to do before a scan or X-ray.
The managers were very helpful and were always there for you to advise they never said well that was a silly question !
The hardest part of the job there wasn't one, the most enjoyable was helping people who had real problems.
Pros
Yearly bonus
Cons
N/a