Process Improvement, Engagement and Communication
Service Improvement Specialist (Current Employee) – Brighton – 25 November 2014
• Maintains and develops the Best Practice Procedures/processes, covering the design, development and training of new procedures.
• Engaging and inspiring people with the deployment of the People Engagement Plan.
• Implementing and managing the delivery of events and incentives, managing feedback and improvement forums, to recognise and reward people for high performance and initiative.
• Responsible for driving improvements, influencing the agenda whilst meeting the priorities within the global Continuous Improvement Team.
• Consideration of Net Promoter Impact when implementing change, to measure customer satisfaction.
• First point of contact for all change programmes, working with the coaching teams to ensure people are equipped in the best way possible to deliver a world class service.
• Designs and delivers communications on business updates, new products, policies, promotions and procedures.
• Demonstrating judgement and decision making to balance the needs of customers and teams, against policy and process.