Bulls Head Employee Reviews

Kitchen Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fishbourne, West Sussex26 February 2017
I enjoy working at the bulls head I will miss working there I just need more hours as what I'm doing at the moment I can't afford to work there
Pros
Good tips when busy
Cons
Loss of hours when quiet
Fun Workplace
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Holymoorside16 November 2016
Friendly environment with kind colleagues and talkative local customers.

I have learnt many transferable skills such as using a cash register.

Its really relaxed and rewarding to work as part of the team there, everyone is friendly and willing to provide help if needed.
Pros
It's a sociable job.
Cons
Not always busy.
Sometimes slow
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Davenham4 August 2015
It was a nice experience as this was my first job.
I learned how to deal with complaints and how to speak to customers correctly.
My co-workeres were all really polite and helpful.
I found it a bit tough sometimes is the busier hours.
Pros
It was quiet a lot of the times
Cons
had to pay for our food and drinks, minimum wage
Not good
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Whitchurch, WLS29 June 2015
The company don't really know what they are doing. the Wages are tight! I never got pain the amount i should have through what i used to do throughout the day. The only enjoyable part of working there was meeting new people and getting to know them more, and also seeing what dishes are mostly given out and what people enjoy. dealing with people who have had too much to drink was a hard part of the job.
Pros
free food and drink
Cons
wages
Working at a pub/restraunt
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Holymoorside2 December 2014
I would always clean down tables whenever i started my shift. If a customer wanted food I always took their order with a smile and when serving I was always polite and helped customers with anything they needed. My co-workers would get me to do things they didn't want to do as they had all worked there longer than me. The hardest part of my job was taking in lots of plates if there was a big group of people in. The most enjoyable part of my job was when customers left happy because I had been serving them, it was a rewarding feeling.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Employee treatment
Fun and lively workplace
Barmaid (Current Employee) –  Gornalwood19 May 2013
I enjoy my job greatly and all members of staff get along great which produces a friendly atmosphere for all customers. The only negative factor about the company is that the owner tends to flick through management showing a lack of security for my job so whilst i enjoy working there it begins to loose its lack of enjoyment by always having me on edge. The hardest part of the job is keeping on top of everything when it is busy but that is all part of the fun and goals we set before we begin the exciting night. I enjoy all aspects of the job, especially getting to know the customers where, unbelieveably i have established some great friendships. The atmosphere is fantastic although their have been a few incidents that have left the staff at risk such as group fights breaking out but barstaff are always protected by other members of staff or higher security.
Pros
Great staff members and customers
Cons
The lack of security
good
chef (Current Employee) –  shenstone8 March 2013
it is good fun working here but dont get paid enuff and do more hours for less money but the managment is great there and have helped me alot