Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust Employee Reviews

Good management
RTT Validation Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Aylesbury4 July 2018
Management vision is fantastic. The new CEO is progressive and forward thinking. The Trust is continuing to go from strength to strength.
New vision for the future already started
Pros
Monday to Friday
Cons
Unpaid hours to keep up with targets
Satisfactory workplace
Newly Qualified Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire18 March 2018
Small hospital with the opportunity to make lots of friends. Overall, staff are overworked, and there is a lot of judgment from more senior members of staff with little or no support.
Pros
Social aspects
Cons
Busy workplace, satisfaction gained for helping patients.
Outreach Worker - Orthopaedic Physiotherapy (B4) (Former Employee) –  Community18 October 2017
Good company to work for. Lots of training needed, enjoyable atmosphere, rewarding work and good pay benefits with good pension. Hours suitable: part-time.
Pros
Job satisfaction - to help patients. Good training & experience.
Cons
Knowing that sometimes you can not help certain patients. Dealing with difficult family members.
Poorly run department.
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  All bucks3 October 2017
Was once a good job,But through poor management throughout hospital,department going down hill fast. Constantly changing job role without consultation . Not a happy place!
Pros
All equipment provided
Cons
Too many
Unfair work practices
Previously Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire27 May 2017
Due to people not being replaced when they leave, you end up with an insurmountable workload and high stress factor! Management stick their heads in the sand! Bullying is rife unfortunately.
The patients and some staff made my work worthwhile. So happy I left. You don't know how bad it is til you're gone.
Pros
Interesting and varied work.
Cons
Poor management. Bullying is rife.
Nice hospital, heading downhill
TRAINEE MIDWIFE (Former Employee) –  Stoke Mandeville, Buckinghamshire12 February 2017
I loved my time at this trust, they always ensured I would get a break and had lots of opportunities for learning with many supportive mentors. In the last year things have begun to become catty
Pros
Mentor support
Cons
Staff getting catty
Wonderful place to work
Medical Secretary and PA to Consultant Physician (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe, ENG29 April 2015
Very caring and compassionate team. Lots of work to do but for a good purpose and felt very rewarding. Struggled to read Consultants writing at times but good to have a challenge!
Pros
Good canteen
Cons
No parking on site
Developmental place to work
Deputy Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Aylesbury21 November 2012
See my CV for full details. A typical day, what I have learned and analysis of my management and co-workers are contained within.

The hardest part of my roles is the stakeholder management and this is also the most enjoyable part.
Pros
local to where i live
Cons
increasing movement away from the needs of the patients to save money