Reputed company to work for
Accounts administrator (Current Employee) – Knowlhill. Milton Keynes – 14 November 2012
1) Heavy workload, unrealistic deadlines, strict environment, hardly get any break
2) Plenty of inhouse training on new tasks... one postive thing!
3) Mangement - love to work for the company but not at all impressed with the management / managers delivery style. Very unprofessional managers within the organisation.
4) Co-workers - We work as a part of the team, we help each other out and see the tasks through despite unrealistic deadlines imposed by the manager.
5) Hardest part - Lack of clarity / indecisiveness or fickle minded manager
6) The tasks i perform are varied and challenging and it gives me 100% satisfaction after successfully completing them. Be less stressful if the workload got distributed fairly throughout the team.
opportunity to learn new tasks
unrealistic deadline... work gets frequently interrupted and rhythm/flow is lost.