BSH Home Appliances

BSH Home Appliances Employee Reviews

It was a very kind and fun place to work. I can’t overemphasise how compassionate and empathetic the night management team are, really surprised me. The training is of a high standard. However I left because the pure fear of stacking huge fridges on top of each other, into scary unstable tower up to 6 levels high. I know some people are made for that kind of stress, but every lift was a fight or flight inducing experience, which eventually took its toll. I want a job where I feel what I’m doing, is safe. Looking up seeing the 8 fridges you’ve just put on the others, swaying and starting to try to split, is a horrible thing to have to do, 50 times a shift. Washing machines are ok, but I never felt safe with a piece of cardboard standing between me and a domino fridge apocalypse. Shame, I would have loved to stay otherwise, one of the best companies in the area.
Pros
free hot chocolate
Cons
fear and safety
The new management were keen to make an impression sadly they couldn’t influence Sales so lookEd at micro managing the staff. Trackers in vehicles etc and questions like “why did you stop there?”. Intolerable situation so staff left. Believe the CEO of UK also was soon to leave.
Pros
Cons
Do not work for them
It was everything alright. Used to be work at this company for five years. In winter time it was very very cold in the warehouse. They are moved from Mk
I would recommend anyone with call centre experience or without to work here. Everyone is friendly, you get 2 weeks training before going on the phones. There are few but mangers are helpful with your calls and feedback to improve. There are some mangers that should not be in the position however the good ones over all. I only left as relocating and needed more money
I really enjoyed working for BSH, I liked the fast paced environment and I enjoyed working as part of a team. I feel like I learnt some excellent customer service skills
Have enjoyed working here Over the years. Had some good times, however it has become frustrating recently because nobody really listens. Bad communication, incompetent staff at call Centre. Management Seem obsessed with getting engineers to work a 7.5 hour day and not really paying much attention to some of the more concerning issues, and now appear hellbent in driving us into the ground by removing the very incentives that at one time made this place a pleasure to work for. Not much of a support network either. Progression also seems a bit taboo here. Not the sort of company to work for if your thinking of career advancement, least of all if your in the field.
Great company for training and helping you develop yourself for a role elsewhere. The perfect 'stepping stone' company. It pays well, however you will need to bare in mind the pressured environment and whether you are suited to it.
Not good place to work .do not work for them. Some nice people there and some not nice people there .if you are late you get told off if you are 5mis last
Good place to work with flexibility and good work/life/balance however, this comes with being committed, loyal, dedicated and striving a challenge. Management, direction and clarity is often far from sight. Using your own devices and finding the right decision is often up to you, again this come with it's pro's and con's.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Management, direction, clarity and business strategy
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BSH Home Appliances?
Great place to work, the culture is a lot better! we get paid £23-25K per year to drive a FLT more if you want the overtime. Managers/supervisors easy to talk too will listen, HR on site all the time talking to us. The warehouse guys are nice and helpful.. Very good place to work
Pros
Free coffee, Nice canteen, great salary
Cons
Management very poor, bullies, not got a clue,& pushing people all time to drive faster, use to be a good place to work, not any more, h,r don't do anything,
Pros
Salary
Cons
Poor management
Very poor warehouse to work in. Management are awful. Don't know how to talk to people and don't actually have a clue about the job. Company will not be around much longer of it is kept running like it is.
Pros
Cons
Poor management and unrealistic targets
A company going one way,downhill. Treat workers with disdain.. Management are useless bullying culture and victimised employees.. Agency are treated worse.
Pros
Hourly rate reasonable
Cons
Impossible targets.
I worked in this company for 20 years and really could not reach my goals I wanted to achieve. The reason for leaving was because I moved from Milton Keynes to Northamptonshire
Awful place to work. Poor management, literally no training, an office full of miserable people! Not one good word to say about any part of the job! Apply elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont waste your time!
Pros
Canteen!
Cons
The whole place is a con
There was no communication between departmnets and not a very friendly work environment.My recent experiences as a Customer Service Advisor have allowed me to become very familiar with computer systems and develop my skills in data collation. It has prompted me to grow on my knowledge on Microsoft programmes in particular Excel and PowerPoint- something which I had worked with extensively during my university career. This role has perfectly facilitated my attention to detail skills as well as engaging me in the field of administrative work done within my time. This includes replying to emails from social media sites with product advice and information, invoicing to both businesses and individuals, liaising with various branches of the company and other companies in order to resolve customer issues both promptly and effectively, and finally, taking invoice payments over the phone..
Great place to work. Lots of opportunities if you want to work your way up. It’s a busy office with incoming calls, varied types of calls depending on your training. Often opportunities for over time and yearly bonus. Team mates all really lovely over all nice place to work.
Pros
Discount on products
Shocking, if management and planning team spent less time moaning about everything and m0re time supporting their teams the place would work so much better!!
Lacks morale/motivation Leavers every month No support except from 2 team managers and one has left which is a shame, she was overworked & good at what she done but was never around trying to sort the interviews! Worked here 18 months and didn’t know who the head of dept was- Sat in an office and emailed star of the month!!! Quick to come down on you if you made mistakes Redundancies at head office Too many late shifts/weekends- no flexibility
Pros
End of day
Cons
Repetitive
I found employment here to be daily struggle. The managers have no sense of leadership and are reluctant to take on any calls, you are pushed daily to get sales despite this not being a sales environment and they even monitor you on how many minutes an seconds it takes you to go to the bathroom.
Pros
2 good team leaders who were guanine
Cons
Managers, breaks, boring and repetitive
Honestly, there are a million other things id rather do again than work here. - No one talks to each other - Team Leaders may as well not go into work - Training doesn't exist - There is no such thing as escalations - They don't care about you, or the customer, or anything that doesn't make them more money Its a hard sales environment, in which the slightest sign of declining sales will result in being thrown to the wayside and forgotten about. If you want help from anyone, you wont get it. And everyone there is miserable. Also your forced into overtime, if you don't do it, your basically a monster. All in all, its the worst place you could be, please please please, save yourself the time, do not work here.
Pros
Salary is ok
Cons
Hours, Bonus, People, Management, Targets, Job/Work life Balance, Support, Training, Culture, Everything