Brunning & Price Employee Review

View all Brunning & Price reviews

fun workplace with tons of things to keep you busy
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Manchester4 May 2018
My day started off with restocking all the toiletries followed by cleaning the toilets and general cleaning.

I learned how to work quickly and to a high standard since the shift times were short.

The management was fine, nothing too outstanding about them, not too mean not too nice.

The hardest part of the job was cleaning the entire establishment within the given time alone when my team mates were off. Whereas the most enjoyable part was the variety of jobs i performed; never was I bored at that job.
Pros
free coffee, decent pay, nice co workers
Cons
short shifts

Other Brunning & Price Employee Reviews

Complete Shambles
Bar attendent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands20 June 2019
Never have I worked in such a disgraceful job EVER. Tips stolen, No breaks allowed (had to eat in the Kitchen), Chefs were complete lunatics, coming to work with Coke on there noses. The work load was off the scale. The chefs wound up delivery drivers so much they would leave the delivery's away from the door let alone come in. The list goes on..Avoid..
A nice job
Front of House Staff (Current Employee) –  Sandbach7 May 2019
A nice environment to work in and the discount is really good too. Other members of staff are really nice and managers try to be flexible with your shifts as much as possible.
Pros
Tips, Holiday pay
Cons
No sick pay, zero contract