Brunning & Price Employee Review

View all Brunning & Price reviews

Treat you like rubbish
Kitchen (Current Employee) –  Formby8 June 2017
The chefs treat you like rubbish, the managers are nice, but the head chef does have no sympathy for his Kitchen Porters, the dishwasher is always broken and there is never any hot water, they also cut my hours down without telling me so much that It was basically pointless to work there, but they still wanted me to hang on and do extra days and cover when I told them I had to focus on university.

Most of the chefs are nice, but some are really rude bullies there is no other way to put it.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Poor working conditions

Other Brunning & Price Employee Reviews

Complete Shambles
Bar attendent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands20 June 2019
Never have I worked in such a disgraceful job EVER. Tips stolen, No breaks allowed (had to eat in the Kitchen), Chefs were complete lunatics, coming to work with Coke on there noses. The work load was off the scale. The chefs wound up delivery drivers so much they would leave the delivery's away from the door let alone come in. The list goes on..Avoid..
A nice job
Front of House Staff (Current Employee) –  Sandbach7 May 2019
A nice environment to work in and the discount is really good too. Other members of staff are really nice and managers try to be flexible with your shifts as much as possible.
Pros
Tips, Holiday pay
Cons
No sick pay, zero contract