Brunning & Price Employee Review

View all Brunning & Price reviews

Fun Workplace
Bar/Waiting Staff (Current Employee) –  St Albans, Hertfordshire14 August 2017
A typical day consists of a 7 hour shift that is normally very busy. Day to day, I learn more about working closely with others and the importance of team work, communication and co-operation. My work place is led by a team of four managers, all of whom work well together and encourage the rest of the bar/waiting staff to do the same. Undoubtedly, the hardest part of the job is covering all the tables on a busy summer's day, in which we often have over 30 tables outside, all of whom are hoping for fast service from both the kitchen and staff. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with 25 other waiting staff since we are all of the same age and live in the same area, creating a fun and lively working atmosphere.
Pros
Great experience with dealing with customers and also great fun
Cons
Long and tiring hours

Other Brunning & Price Employee Reviews

Complete Shambles
Bar attendent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands20 June 2019
Never have I worked in such a disgraceful job EVER. Tips stolen, No breaks allowed (had to eat in the Kitchen), Chefs were complete lunatics, coming to work with Coke on there noses. The work load was off the scale. The chefs wound up delivery drivers so much they would leave the delivery's away from the door let alone come in. The list goes on..Avoid..
A nice job
Front of House Staff (Current Employee) –  Sandbach7 May 2019
A nice environment to work in and the discount is really good too. Other members of staff are really nice and managers try to be flexible with your shifts as much as possible.
Pros
Tips, Holiday pay
Cons
No sick pay, zero contract