Brunning & Price Employee Reviews for Server

Best Job I ever had
Bar Work and Waitressing (Former Employee) –  Brewood29 November 2017
Good friendly staff and management. all criticism was positive and helped me to improve and become better at my job. I absolutely loved working here and am soon returning as I missed it too much. I would 100% recommend working for this company and the perks are fantastic too!
Pros
good perks, decent breaks, food provided, good perks, friendly environment, supportive management
Welcoming workplace
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands30 August 2017
Working for a pub/restaurant is as anyone would expect both good and bad as some days can you can be rushed off your feet and working a 12 hour shift with ony one break as it's so busy, however there are days where it's more chilled out and more enjoyable to be working there.
Everyone within my workplace is amazing all members of staff are friendly, everyone gets on amazingly, we all work together as more like a family rather then just passing colleagues.
Being a waitress for this pub is good and adds to the experiences you need in life, such as social skills and confidence.
Pros
Friendly workplace
Fun Workplace
Bar/Waiting Staff (Current Employee) –  St Albans, Hertfordshire14 August 2017
A typical day consists of a 7 hour shift that is normally very busy. Day to day, I learn more about working closely with others and the importance of team work, communication and co-operation. My work place is led by a team of four managers, all of whom work well together and encourage the rest of the bar/waiting staff to do the same. Undoubtedly, the hardest part of the job is covering all the tables on a busy summer's day, in which we often have over 30 tables outside, all of whom are hoping for fast service from both the kitchen and staff. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with 25 other waiting staff since we are all of the same age and live in the same area, creating a fun and lively working atmosphere.
Pros
Great experience with dealing with customers and also great fun
Cons
Long and tiring hours
Productive and versatile workplace
Waitress at The Prae Wood Arms (Former Employee) –  St Albans, Hertfordshire11 March 2017
I enjoyed working in hospitality as I developed my communication skills and time management. The hardest part of the job was multitasking (Carrying food whilst taking orders), however it was something that I grew to become comfortable with in time. I fully enjoyed interacting with customers and being a help to their service, always running with "The customer is always right". I studied some facts about the Prae Wood Arms and enjoyed telling people of the buildings history and even being intrigued when the customers told me of the restaurants past. Working here was always busy and hectic but we would always finish with smiling faces.
Pros
free lunches tips
Cons
Hectic angry customers at times