Brunelcare Employee Review

Good team and brilliant facility
Reablement Worker (Former Employee) –  Bristol2 September 2019
In my time at brunelcare I gained a lot of training and opportunities to progress in the company. Allowing myself to gain knowledge in many areas. The team I worked with were amazing. Brilliant nursing staff and support workers. The facilities at Brunelcare are very good.
12 September 2019

We are really happy to hear that you had a positive experience working with us. We are continuously trying to make Brunelcare a great place to work so that all our teams are happy and part of something more for the customers we care for.

Thanks for being part of this and helping make a positive difference.

Other Brunelcare Employee Reviews

Not a good experience
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol8 August 2019
Promises made at interview were not upheld shift patterns unacceptable and not conducive to learning new skills and safe practice . Concerns over care culture not addressed when raised .
Support promised was not there . I think maybe the issues aren't the same in all of their services and I may have had a better experience in one of their well managed nursing homes that is highly regarded/ outstanding
Pros
Some nice staff
Cons
Not compliant with supervision process, Poor management, demotivated staff, inequalities, normal candour and process not follwed
13 August 2019

We are sorry to read that your experience of working with us has not been an entirely positive one.

Your comments are really important to us to help us to continually improve and we would thank you for letting us know about your experience and so please do get in touch if you feel that you would like to discuss your concerns further.

Our very best wishes for the future

Excellent supportive employer
Annon (Current Employee) –  Annon19 June 2019
I have worked for this company for over 10 years and have always been really impressed with the commitment of management to make it a good place to work for it's employees and to put the elderly people it supports at the centre of everything it does.

This Charity is truly supportive of it's employees. They have given me development opportunity after development opportunity, supported me to get my qualifications and given me great work life balance when I started a family of my own.

They are not about money making and profit as they are a Charity and they really care about their employees and customers.

I would really recommend them.

Pros
Great development and support
12 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with working with Brunelcare. We are really glad to hear that your experience with us is a positive one. We continue to try to make Brunelcare a great place to work so that all our teams are happy and part of something more for the customers we care for.

We would like to take this time to thank you for you 10 years experience with Brunelcare and hope that you can continue to be a part of something more and make a positive difference with us for many more years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brunelcare. Our community is ready to answer.