Brunelcare Employee Review

Good strong reliable company
Team Leader for Bristol Services (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol21 February 2018
Great company to work for, now paying carers for their travel time rather than just face to face. Fantastic induction with an ethical ethos towards care.

Other Brunelcare Employee Reviews

Good team and brilliant facility
Reablement Worker (Former Employee) –  Bristol2 September 2019
In my time at brunelcare I gained a lot of training and opportunities to progress in the company. Allowing myself to gain knowledge in many areas. The team I worked with were amazing. Brilliant nursing staff and support workers. The facilities at Brunelcare are very good.
Official response from Brunelcare
12 September 2019

We are really happy to hear that you had a positive experience working with us. We are continuously trying to make Brunelcare a great place to work so that all our teams are happy and part of something more for the customers we care for.

Thanks for being part of this and helping make a positive difference.

Not a good experience
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol8 August 2019
Promises made at interview were not upheld shift patterns unacceptable and not conducive to learning new skills and safe practice . Concerns over care culture not addressed when raised .
Support promised was not there . I think maybe the issues aren't the same in all of their services and I may have had a better experience in one of their well managed nursing homes that is highly regarded/ outstanding
Pros
Some nice staff
Cons
Not compliant with supervision process, Poor management, demotivated staff, inequalities, normal candour and process not follwed
Official response from Brunelcare
13 August 2019

We are sorry to read that your experience of working with us has not been an entirely positive one.

Your comments are really important to us to help us to continually improve and we would thank you for letting us know about your experience and so please do get in touch if you feel that you would like to discuss your concerns further.

Our very best wishes for the future

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brunelcare. Our community is ready to answer.