Brunelcare
Brunelcare Employee Review

Good strong reliable company

21 February 2018
Great company to work for, now paying carers for their travel time rather than just face to face. Fantastic induction with an ethical ethos towards care.
16 January 2020
Same location
Brunel care kitchen assistant/stand in cook and carer (Current Employee) - Bristol
brunel care is not good to work for no appreciation give at any time bad pay. no ongoing training this business only care about colleges with higher paid roles
20 January 2020
We are sorry that your experience has not been as positive as we would want. If you have any suggestions for our consideration please do speak to your manager or any member of our Human Resources team. Also, we have the employee consultative body called Colleague Voice, they meet with senior leaders every three months. You can raise any concerns you have directly with your elected representative, details of which will be on your colleague notice board.
Regardless of the above, thank you for your hard work and continued commitment to Brunelcare and being part of something more.
2 September 2019
Reablement Worker (Former Employee) - Bristol
In my time at brunelcare I gained a lot of training and opportunities to progress in the company. Allowing myself to gain knowledge in many areas. The team I worked with were amazing. Brilliant nursing staff and support workers. The facilities at Brunelcare are very good.
12 September 2019
We are really happy to hear that you had a positive experience working with us. We are continuously trying to make Brunelcare a great place to work so that all our teams are happy and part of something more for the customers we care for.

Thanks for being part of this and helping make a positive difference.
8 August 2019
Nurse (Former Employee) - Bristol, Bristol
Promises made at interview were not upheld shift patterns unacceptable and not conducive to learning new skills and safe practice . Concerns over care culture not addressed when raised .
Support promised was not there . I think maybe the issues aren't the same in all of their services and I may have had a better experience in one of their well managed nursing homes that is highly regarded/ outstanding
Pros
Some nice staff
Cons
Not compliant with supervision process, Poor management, demotivated staff, inequalities, normal candour and process not follwed
13 August 2019
We are sorry to read that your experience of working with us has not been an entirely positive one.

Your comments are really important to us to help us to continually improve and we would thank you for letting us know about your experience and so please do get in touch if you feel that you would like to discuss your concerns further.

Our very best wishes for the future