Brunelcare

Brunelcare Employee Review

nice place to work for
care assistant (Former Employee) –  clevedon28 February 2013
calling on residentil residents in there own homes assiting them to wash dress assiting with breakfast lunch and evening meals helping with domestic needs and shopping ect helping undress and ready for bed updating care plans
Pros
enjoyed seeing residents one one to one
Cons
lot drivng

Other Brunelcare Employee Reviews

the collegues are nice
Brunel care kitchen assistant/stand in cook and carer (Current Employee) –  Bristol16 January 2020
brunel care is not good to work for no appreciation give at any time bad pay. no ongoing training this business only care about colleges with higher paid roles
Official response from Brunelcare
20 January 2020

We are sorry that your experience has not been as positive as we would want. If you have any suggestions for our consideration please do speak to your manager or any member of our Human Resources team. Also, we have the employee consultative body called Colleague Voice, they meet with senior leaders every three months. You can raise any concerns you have directly with your elected representative, details of which will be on your colleague notice board.
Regardless of the above, thank you for your hard work and continued commitment to Brunelcare and being part of something more.

Good team and brilliant facility
Reablement Worker (Former Employee) –  Bristol2 September 2019
In my time at brunelcare I gained a lot of training and opportunities to progress in the company. Allowing myself to gain knowledge in many areas. The team I worked with were amazing. Brilliant nursing staff and support workers. The facilities at Brunelcare are very good.
Official response from Brunelcare
12 September 2019

We are really happy to hear that you had a positive experience working with us. We are continuously trying to make Brunelcare a great place to work so that all our teams are happy and part of something more for the customers we care for.

Thanks for being part of this and helping make a positive difference.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brunelcare. Our community is ready to answer.