Brunelcare Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

3.2Pay & Benefits
3.2Job Security & Advancement
Featured review
Brunelcare selected this as a representative review
Good strong reliable company
Team Leader for Bristol Services (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol21 February 2018
Great company to work for, now paying carers for their travel time rather than just face to face. Fantastic induction with an ethical ethos towards care.
Unsupportive to nursing staff
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bristol28 March 2019
12 hour shifts within a 'blame' culture. Very little support from management. As a new nurse I requested mentorship, but this was never given. When mistakes are made people like to point the finger. Residents admitted into care were completely inappropriate for the level of care offered. Staff were expected to manage aggression on a daily basis as a result. Not enough time to really connect with and care for the residents with dementia.
Pros
When time allowed it was wonderful to support people with dementia.
Cons
Long hours, lack of support, blame culture, dictatorial management
Official response from Brunelcare
4 September 2019

Thank you for your comments. It is unfortunate that your time with us did not end positively. We are unable to respond to individual issues on an open forum but please do contact us if you would like to discuss your individual case in confidence.

Management issues
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol20 January 2017
The staff (for example, the ladies who do the care and there seniors) are brilliant but the management (for example, team leaders and above) have some major issues. They look down on staff.
Pros
Good training
Cons
Well what can I say