Browne Jacobson

Browne Jacobson Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
Good place to work.
Good place to work. Monday to Friday early shift 7-3 or 10-6 latest finish with a rare exception. Great team in place in the catering department all nice people and hard working. Only left for personal progression would recommend to anyone.
Pros
Great working hours
An Excellent place to work
I have been with the company for three years and i can say it it the best place to work. Th ye are so friendly and want to make sure you progress while you are there.
Profesional and Friendly work atmosphere
Opening the reception desk.
Doing the mise en place for meeting.

Ordering food.

Checking stock level, and placing an order.

Working in Browne Jacobson has been a different work atmosphere than in hospitality. I have learned to respond to individual personal meeting request.
Productive and Energetic family
A typical day at work would either be me opening the office for the day and preparing the room to make sure all the necessary equipment and required stationary is available.
Making bookings for the office staff and their clients, providing clients with a warm welcome and sorting out lunch and beverages when required.

I have learned a lot along with the system they operate under called Condeco.

Management for the hospitality team is phenomenal as they include staff and ask for their recommendations to better the business and our day to day operations. There is a real sense of family within the workplace and the culture is fascinating and helps you to grow as an individual.
Pros
Weekends off
Confused Place!
Avoid this place if you have not worked in professional services. It is confused and in turmoil, more so than other places as they have poor investment in technology and the culture is very behind the times. They do not empower people to make decisions and have managers in place not on merit but on how long you have been there.
Pros
Some nice people
Cons
Identity crisis
A company that cares about their employees
This is such a lovely, friendly place to work. I’ve never worked in a law firm before - and in interviews BJs say they promote a “non-stuffy” law environment. The firm has such a good atmosphere with very little hierachical issues. Partners, lawyers, IT and support staff have the same amount of respect for each other. The business services dept has incredible management and really makes a difference to your job and happiness at work. Great benefits, food and events too for socials.
Pros
Great food, management and atmosphere
Cons
Salary could be better, required to stay in roles a year
Nice place to work
Everyday is a challenge as no new case is the same. We deal with lawyers, which i have never done before. I have learnt that i adapt well to the new challenges and changes that occur. My co-workers are friendly and helpful, although i find that some of the management within my team are quite ignorant, apart from that it is an nice environment.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
No parking
no job security
like to take on individuals on an internship basis only and pay a minimal amount, a lot of people come and go in a short space of time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Browne Jacobson. Our community is ready to answer.
Browne Jacobson Reviews by Location