Brooknight is where life goes to die.
Security Officer (Current Employee) – London, Greater London – 11 July 2018
1. They only offer 0h/r contract
2. Pay is just above minimum wage; good luck living a life.
3. Shifts are 12hrs; good luck having a life.
4. My job title is for 1 task… i was doing 3 separate job roles under one... For the same pay.
5. They throw new staff at you to train, at no extra pay, whilst STILL doing your job. (I trained 8 people... All left within 2 weeks).
6. Also went through managers like water.
7. If you work nights, enjoy the hourly calls you have to make to control, so they cover their backs.
8. If for any reason you’re not able to make your shift... you have to give them 4hrs notice otherwise they charge you £50. (Is that even legal)
9. Wanna book off holiday? You need to give them a 6 week notice.
10. Theres no such thing as Work/Life balance… Brooknight is your new life
11. 95% of what managers say…is a lie. Believe at your expense. Plus they hardly know whats actually going on.
12. Stay in school kids.
You would think that for a company that are desperate for good staff, they’d treat the ones they have already, well.
Brooknight makes no effort to create a good working place for staff or improve themselves in any way.
If you don’t mind no job security (the irony), being heavily underpaid, unreasonable terms of employment, no work/life balance & have NO other skills WHATSOEVER… Brooknight is for you.
Otherwise Run! & run fast… Brooknight will suck the life out of you.
Brooknight & Pros don't go in the same sentence.
Yes. They are con... artists