Brooklands College Employee Review

View all Brooklands College reviews

Dont work here unless you can get nothing else
Admin (Former Employee) –  Weybridge, Surrey2 May 2019
Watch your back in this place. A never ending series of redundancy, pay freezes for years at a time and senior management who dont listen to staff (NB staff surveys are not anonymous, so its the Saddam Hussain approach to gaining feedback).

The grounds look like a rubbish tip, the whole place feels run down and tired and there is a revolving door of staff
Pros
Friendly & Conscientious Staff
Cons
Useless Senior Management

Other Brooklands College Employee Reviews

Typicall example of "it's not my job" work environment
Interim Assistant Accountant (Former Employee) –  Weybridge3 September 2019
Lovely boss who worked like a trojan, but the rest of the staff were dyed in the wool nine to fivers. Much of the work was bizarre, from the ever moving funding statements, through the VC using incorrect revenue recognition, taking a whole week to calculate VAT on canteen takings of about £5k, and nobody taking responsibility to ensure course cancellations were correctly recorded.
Pros
Nice boss
Cons
indifferent staff
Enthusiastic and supportive environment
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Weybridge24 June 2019
So far, within my first year at Brooklands..I've really enjoyed it there! Especially when it comes to doing English in particular, I found it in myself that I can express my writing more, e.g: Lot's of thorough detail/explanation, grammar and quotes. With Maths however, there are still the little things that I struggle with, mainly to do with complex logical questions. All in all...my experience there has been great so far!
Pros
£100 dedication for your travel
Cons
Longer day on a Wednesday