Brooklands College Employee Review

View all Brooklands College reviews

Worst College
Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Brooklands College7 October 2018
The college needs a whole new senior leadership team. One that is willing to listen to staff and their ideas, that want to make money for the college and make is a pleasant place to work.
Everyone is so much under pressure, always stressed out, and the management just don't care a bit.
The College is going down the pan, which is such a shame, as with the right senior leadership team in place the college could be turned around.
Would I recommend friends or family to work at the College, definitely not.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Salary, stress

Other Brooklands College Employee Reviews

Typicall example of "it's not my job" work environment
Interim Assistant Accountant (Former Employee) –  Weybridge3 September 2019
Lovely boss who worked like a trojan, but the rest of the staff were dyed in the wool nine to fivers. Much of the work was bizarre, from the ever moving funding statements, through the VC using incorrect revenue recognition, taking a whole week to calculate VAT on canteen takings of about £5k, and nobody taking responsibility to ensure course cancellations were correctly recorded.
Pros
Nice boss
Cons
indifferent staff
Enthusiastic and supportive environment
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Weybridge24 June 2019
So far, within my first year at Brooklands..I've really enjoyed it there! Especially when it comes to doing English in particular, I found it in myself that I can express my writing more, e.g: Lot's of thorough detail/explanation, grammar and quotes. With Maths however, there are still the little things that I struggle with, mainly to do with complex logical questions. All in all...my experience there has been great so far!
Pros
£100 dedication for your travel
Cons
Longer day on a Wednesday