Brooklands College Employee Review

View all Brooklands College reviews

Brooklands does NOT value its staff
Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Weybridge, Surrey14 September 2018
The college is poorly run by its Principal, 4 Vice Principals, numerous Directors and Managers.

The college debt is escalating out of control due to bad decisions at its over bloated managerial level but it's the staff and students who ultimately suffer.

The support staff are undervalued/under payed and are under constant risk of redundancy which seems to happens every year!

Staff moral is at an all time low and Brooklands College is an employer to avoid at all costs. I would have given zero stars as a review but was unable to.
Pros
Car parking
Cons
To many to list

Other Brooklands College Employee Reviews

Typicall example of "it's not my job" work environment
Interim Assistant Accountant (Former Employee) –  Weybridge3 September 2019
Lovely boss who worked like a trojan, but the rest of the staff were dyed in the wool nine to fivers. Much of the work was bizarre, from the ever moving funding statements, through the VC using incorrect revenue recognition, taking a whole week to calculate VAT on canteen takings of about £5k, and nobody taking responsibility to ensure course cancellations were correctly recorded.
Pros
Nice boss
Cons
indifferent staff
Enthusiastic and supportive environment
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Weybridge24 June 2019
So far, within my first year at Brooklands..I've really enjoyed it there! Especially when it comes to doing English in particular, I found it in myself that I can express my writing more, e.g: Lot's of thorough detail/explanation, grammar and quotes. With Maths however, there are still the little things that I struggle with, mainly to do with complex logical questions. All in all...my experience there has been great so far!
Pros
£100 dedication for your travel
Cons
Longer day on a Wednesday