Brooklands College Employee Review

View all Brooklands College reviews

Updating
Part-time Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Weybridge, KT13 8TT28 June 2013
Brooklands College was a nice place to work till I needed more time at home... Then, people started to treat me unfairly. Not much comments but progress assessments are the evidence of my hard work and professionalism (available on request as some reference letters from colleagues and students)
Pros
Updates
Cons
lack of respect and understanding

Other Brooklands College Employee Reviews

It was a bad, stressful experience
Skills for Life & English and Maths Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Middx, UK19 October 2019
I would only recommend Brooklands college for the experience of dealing with badly behaved teenagers because new teachers need that experience. Also to test out the new teacher's classroom management styles on the learners.
Also when I was there the management did not help at all until it was too late.
Typicall example of "it's not my job" work environment
Interim Assistant Accountant (Former Employee) –  Weybridge3 September 2019
Lovely boss who worked like a trojan, but the rest of the staff were dyed in the wool nine to fivers. Much of the work was bizarre, from the ever moving funding statements, through the VC using incorrect revenue recognition, taking a whole week to calculate VAT on canteen takings of about £5k, and nobody taking responsibility to ensure course cancellations were correctly recorded.
Pros
Nice boss
Cons
indifferent staff