Brooklands College Employee Review

View all Brooklands College reviews

Typicall example of "it's not my job" work environment
Interim Assistant Accountant (Former Employee) –  Weybridge3 September 2019
Lovely boss who worked like a trojan, but the rest of the staff were dyed in the wool nine to fivers. Much of the work was bizarre, from the ever moving funding statements, through the VC using incorrect revenue recognition, taking a whole week to calculate VAT on canteen takings of about £5k, and nobody taking responsibility to ensure course cancellations were correctly recorded.
Pros
Nice boss
Cons
indifferent staff

Other Brooklands College Employee Reviews

It was a bad, stressful experience
Skills for Life & English and Maths Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Middx, UK19 October 2019
I would only recommend Brooklands college for the experience of dealing with badly behaved teenagers because new teachers need that experience. Also to test out the new teacher's classroom management styles on the learners.
Also when I was there the management did not help at all until it was too late.
Enthusiastic and supportive environment
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Weybridge24 June 2019
So far, within my first year at Brooklands..I've really enjoyed it there! Especially when it comes to doing English in particular, I found it in myself that I can express my writing more, e.g: Lot's of thorough detail/explanation, grammar and quotes. With Maths however, there are still the little things that I struggle with, mainly to do with complex logical questions. All in all...my experience there has been great so far!
Pros
£100 dedication for your travel
Cons
Longer day on a Wednesday