Demanding and stressful at times.
Continued KPI demands and less patient care kind of culture.
If your face (race) fits you can do well, if it doesn't you probably wont, as hardwork is hardly recognized and natured.
Dangerous workload, unsafe practise, accountant managing 6 teams of nurses and had no idea of staffing requirements or responsibilities. Managers only interested in budget not standards of care. Many staff off sick with stress. Time owing not given back, overtime not paid, long hours with no breaks.
- How is feedback from management delivered at Bromley Healthcare?4 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Bromley Healthcare each day?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Bromley Healthcare?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Bromley Healthcare?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Bromley Healthcare, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Bromley Healthcare?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Bromley Healthcare?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Bromley Healthcare about how to improve it?One person answered