A normal 3 piece suit.
Smart but formal as it's always good to look clean and kept
If your going to just volunteer just wear normal clothes. Don't go over the top because you really don't have to. If your going for a paid job them you must make an effort and wear something smart.
You would wear smart and clean.
Shirt, tie, skirt and blazer.
Plain casual clothing as you might get your clothes dusty from cleaning gifts
Something casual, clean and presentable should do.
Be of smart appearance.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at British Heart Foundation?50 people answered
- How are the working hours at British Heart Foundation?47 people answered
- How does someone get hired at British Heart Foundation Furniture? What are the steps along the way?38 people answered
- If you were to leave British Heart Foundation, what would be the reason?34 people answered
- What is the interview process like at British Heart Foundation?33 people answered
- Does The British Heart Foundation require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …32 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at British Heart Foundation Furniture Shop?28 people answered
- What would you suggest British Heart Foundation management do to prevent others from leaving?28 people answered