Not many, it was mostly just filling out personal information forms.
There was a lot of Customer service questions, as this is the ONLY main thing the company works on, they also ask your background.
You don't have to be from Retail.
They didn't really as It was only a voluntary job
Knowledge of research about heart funding
Any experience and what hours i could work
Availability questions and reason for wanting to work.
They ask you why you want to work there
Why did I want to join the british heart foundation?
If you have worked within retail
have you dealt with difficult customers
have you got a good manner when in busy enviroments
Smart but comfortable
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at British Heart Foundation?50 people answered
- How are the working hours at British Heart Foundation?47 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at British Heart Foundation?46 people answered
- How does someone get hired at British Heart Foundation Furniture? What are the steps along the way?38 people answered
- If you were to leave British Heart Foundation, what would be the reason?35 people answered
- What is the interview process like at British Heart Foundation?33 people answered
- Does The British Heart Foundation require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …32 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at British Heart Foundation Furniture Shop?28 people answered
- What would you suggest British Heart Foundation management do to prevent others from leaving?28 people answered