It is a very calm atmosphere it is not high stress job.
Relaxed and caring
The culture was very organised and required planning ahead. There was also a good teamwork involved in the work.
The British Heart Foundation is the perfect place to pick up relatively cheap items and great quality items. We don't sell items that are excessively damaged. We occasionally sell items that you wouldn't ordinarily be able to find in Stafford.
Employees were complaining about some of the tedious tasks involving keeping their managers up to date all the time. This is a good thing.
Otherwise they are becoming more technologically advanced and becoming more efficient.
It was all quite friendly and calm no one really put pressure on me to complete tasks, I felt like everyone has a part to play.
Store wise fantastic however when it comes to company policy regarding volunteers we are let down by recruitment process.All volunteers who apply for paid positions are supposedly guaranteed an interview.I have applied for 2 years & its not happened instead they`re given to those within no point in them advertising outside if this keeps happening recruitment culture needs to change
The organisational culture of this workplace is fantastic as I was allowed to wear what I want and know one had a problem with me
All illnesses connected to heart disease.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at British Heart Foundation?50 people answered
- How are the working hours at British Heart Foundation?47 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at British Heart Foundation?46 people answered
- How does someone get hired at British Heart Foundation Furniture? What are the steps along the way?38 people answered
- If you were to leave British Heart Foundation, what would be the reason?35 people answered
- What is the interview process like at British Heart Foundation?33 people answered
- Does The British Heart Foundation require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …32 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- What would you suggest British Heart Foundation management do to prevent others from leaving?28 people answered