You would think its fort knox the way they go about it
Had to go into the store and fill in a form
Brillient and straight forward
They were friendly, welcoming, made me feel comfortable.
Easy just a few questions
Depending on the job role. Retail jobs (shops) there is a situational test prior to the interview
Really relaxed and straight forwards just give them a few details about you and thats it really.
Read the health and safety booklet, had a look around and was asked when I was available. Not pressured at all and fun.
I was applying for voluntary role and when I got there, they just gave me a health and safety booklet to read. And after that, they ask you questions based off the booklet you read.
Very professional, and straight to the point!
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at British Heart Foundation?50 people answered
- How are the working hours at British Heart Foundation?47 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at British Heart Foundation?46 people answered
- How does someone get hired at British Heart Foundation Furniture? What are the steps along the way?38 people answered
- If you were to leave British Heart Foundation, what would be the reason?35 people answered
- Does The British Heart Foundation require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …32 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at British Heart Foundation Furniture Shop?28 people answered
- What would you suggest British Heart Foundation management do to prevent others from leaving?28 people answered