Find a way to make sure employees aren't on their own all day. It can be difficult to get volunteers to work Sundays and obviously full time management also need time off which is why Sunday staff is required, but more help, even for a couple of hours is needed.
Speak to employees with the respect they deserve, and not patronise them. It is voluntary so there are no wages, enough said.
To improve they would need to make it more bigger and outer space so that they are able to fit in.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at British Heart Foundation?50 people answered
- How are the working hours at British Heart Foundation?47 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at British Heart Foundation?46 people answered
- How does someone get hired at British Heart Foundation Furniture? What are the steps along the way?38 people answered
- If you were to leave British Heart Foundation, what would be the reason?35 people answered
- What is the interview process like at British Heart Foundation?33 people answered
- Does The British Heart Foundation require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …32 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at British Heart Foundation Furniture Shop?28 people answered