BHF,Could Get Funding from First,As They Have A Charity which funds Charities
Nothing as it is well run
Not much to improve.
I woulkdnt change a thing.
Hire people that actually appreciates volunteers and make sure stores are set up so if people can't stand all day due to injuries or disabilities they have an option to sit at the front desk
As a area visual merchandiser i have worked for lots od different companies. I would make the window displays attractive that will get the customer through the door. Then re look at the shop floor layout to see where space and money can be made. I think it is important to make the shops more on trend to get all ages in. Train staff on shop displays and stock placing.
More room in shops plus stock around when customers are not in shop
Make sure that the volunteers in the shops feel valued.
I would say put less pressure on the person
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at British Heart Foundation?50 people answered
- How are the working hours at British Heart Foundation?47 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at British Heart Foundation?46 people answered
- How does someone get hired at British Heart Foundation Furniture? What are the steps along the way?38 people answered
- If you were to leave British Heart Foundation, what would be the reason?34 people answered
- What is the interview process like at British Heart Foundation?33 people answered
- Does The British Heart Foundation require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …32 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at British Heart Foundation Furniture Shop?28 people answered