Nothing as it is a very nice and friendly company to work for
Make the volunteers do different things to help them more and help them learn more for example do the till
I believe that BHF is already a wonderful place to work with a very good atmosphere, and that they are already doing their best to keep it that way and make everyone feel very welcome.
Make sure to build a friendly working environment
A Meeting with your voluntary staff for 30 mins per day. To give updates and to get feedback from the people who work the shop floor and the delivery Drivers.
Nothing, the store was excellent, great staff and a joy to work for.
I'd listen to its staff and volunteers more, I'd pay what people are worth and give incentives.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at British Heart Foundation?50 people answered
- How are the working hours at British Heart Foundation?47 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at British Heart Foundation?46 people answered
- How does someone get hired at British Heart Foundation Furniture? What are the steps along the way?38 people answered
- If you were to leave British Heart Foundation, what would be the reason?34 people answered
- What is the interview process like at British Heart Foundation?33 people answered
- Does The British Heart Foundation require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …32 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at British Heart Foundation Furniture Shop?28 people answered