I felt good
I love working there and meeting people and helping in the warehouse as it gives me more experience.
I felt proud and I knew I was working for a good cause
Felt good, because i felt like i was giving back to the community
Ii would feel quite proud to say i work at hart foundation .Because i would be part of a team i wood be doing good for charity.
Good, it's a fantastic organisation doing excellent work for a worthy cause.
I was Proud to say I volunteered my time to work with such a respectful charity
I fe great telling people I worked at this charity .
I was proud to tell people that I was doing work to help a very worthwhile and life saving cause.
It is a good thing to say I have done since it lets people know I'm hard-working and decided to get some experience while still in secondary school.
- How are the working hours at British Heart Foundation?47 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at British Heart Foundation?46 people answered
- How does someone get hired at British Heart Foundation Furniture? What are the steps along the way?38 people answered
- If you were to leave British Heart Foundation, what would be the reason?34 people answered
- What is the interview process like at British Heart Foundation?33 people answered
- Does The British Heart Foundation require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …32 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at British Heart Foundation Furniture Shop?28 people answered
- What would you suggest British Heart Foundation management do to prevent others from leaving?28 people answered