Paid staff will do the hours of his/her contract is. If its over time they will ask you if you can do it or not.
They are reasonably accurate and give people the opportunity to partake in volunteering and gaining experience
A volunteer can choose what hours and days they want. A paid staff like assistant manager and manager have to do 5 days 9 30-5.
Very long and hard work would not volunteer ever again in charity shops
The voluntary hours that i managed where reasonable, but i didnt do it for to long before i started college.
Very good place to get a knowlodge of work
Officially 9 to 17:30 5 days a week but as a Manager obviously this was a minimum. Retail environment so weekend working a must.
Too long for work experience 9 to 4
Great and very flexiable
Working hours was about five to six hours. This is good considering its volunteering work.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at British Heart Foundation?50 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at British Heart Foundation?46 people answered
- How does someone get hired at British Heart Foundation Furniture? What are the steps along the way?38 people answered
- If you were to leave British Heart Foundation, what would be the reason?34 people answered
- What is the interview process like at British Heart Foundation?33 people answered
- Does The British Heart Foundation require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …32 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at British Heart Foundation?29 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at British Heart Foundation Furniture Shop?28 people answered
- What would you suggest British Heart Foundation management do to prevent others from leaving?28 people answered