British American Tobacco

British American Tobacco Employee Reviews for Marketing Representative

Exciting job with constant change. Salary increases annually due to performance, so no begging for increases like other companies as its black and white here. Great managers and good training. Always team events and nights out, good social company. Additional rewards offered through out the year. Great pension and benefits package. Changes not always fully thought through before happening and they often are on adhoc basis. Targets can be tough. Customers can be let down due to slow turn around on acquiring their incentives.
A very good company to work for in terms of learning about sales and marketing with support from the managers.They provided good training and there is very good support for the TMR's advancements.I worked for BAT for 14.5 years and learned a lot in sales and marketing and made good friends too.
Pros
Good salary, good training, Company car, Free private healyh care, good bonuses
Cons
I really enjoyed my 8 years at BAT. I left to pursue other dreams but have amazing memories from working there. I am very thankful for having the opportunity to work there.
Pros
All the benefits
Cons
Base salary was little low
good company to work for. verry supportive. good career progression opportunities. i learned sales techniques. managers are very helpful. workplace environment is fun.
Pros
all work related expenses paid for
Cons
admin and paperwork after working hours.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at British American Tobacco?