For the airport in general, the early hour starts are the most challenging part.
Secondly the staff carpark is an unnecessary distance away from the terminal given the fact you are also subject to full airport security treatment inside the terminal. You are possibly 25 minutes away from your workplace once you leave your car.
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Bristol Airport?3 people answered
- What is Bristol Airport sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Bristol Airport? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How long are the shifts? Roughly....night & day. Is there a minimum amount of hours you usually have…One person answered
- How long is the application to interview to hire process?One person answered
- Are wages paid weekly? What is the rate per hour for pcv driver
- How does someone get hired at Bristol Airport? What are the steps along the way?
- Start times for cleaning
- What is the organisational culture at Bristol Airport?
- Are pcv drivers paid weekly ? And are there over time bonus?